£26000 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic Salary: £22,000 OTE £26,000
- Hours: (on a rota) 7am-5pm, 8am-6pm & 9am-7pm, with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-4pm
- Friendly and well established group who are team based with a strong customer focus
- Expand your skills and knowledge within a Commercial Main Dealer, assisting customers with their vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Brand training provided, to further your knowledge and keep you up to date
To be considered for this Service Advisor role, you must be:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive is essential, within the motor trade
- Confident in assisting all customers with the same high level of service, ensuring all their needs are met and are satisfied
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering all vehicle back to the customer when required
- Ensuring the best customer service is always delivered and resolving any problems or concerns in a timely manner
- Confident in carrying out all aspects of working in Service Department from booking in customers and upselling to invoicing and learning the warranty process
- Full UK driving licence is required
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.