£23600 per annum
12 days ago
- Starting Salary from £18,000 - £20,000 pending experience with up to £3,600 bonus
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm.
- Fantastic career prospects a franchise approved car dealership
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Carmarthen.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working in a state-of-the-art facility alongside other Vehicle Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, and also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Carmarthen and have recent working experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry.
Overall you will be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction, have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Pinnacle dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential).
Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
A UK driving license with minimal point is essential though.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor our client is offering…
- Starting salary from £18,000 - £20,000 pending experience
- Annual performance related bonus potential of £3,600.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer accredited training and development.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular car brands.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carmarthen please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.