£35000 per annum
23 days ago
- Basic salary is solely depending on experience, up to £30,000 if you have brand relevant qualifications + bonus.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. Possible Saturday morning rota but to be discussed.
Are you an accredited Master Technician looking for a new challenge? This could be for you!
My Client, an established Main Dealer Group across the West Midlands, are seeking to recruit a Master Technician for their busy workshop. As a Master Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
The Master Technician key responsibilities will include
- Assuming a leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
Ideally the Master Technician will have achieved Master Technician status within any manufacturer, having held the title and responsibilities within a franchised dealer workshop previously or currently.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation.
If this Master Technician vacancy interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Technician opportunities in the Worcestershire area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!