£26000 per annum
12 days ago
- Basic - £22,000 OTE - £26,000
- Hours: Mon – Fri 8.00am-6.00pm / 1 in 2 Saturday mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is actively seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join their well-established Family Run Main Dealership in Derby. The role will be covering both service and parts department.
Duties include for the Aftersales Advisor (but are not limited to):
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
As well as ensuring the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times!
What our Client expects of their Aftersales Advisors:
- Previous experience within a Service role (Garage or Dealership).
- Previous franchise dealer parts experience is an advantage, however you must be willing to learn this and get involved in all aspects of the parts department.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Trade knowledge and sales skills.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- An effective communicator and committed to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff!
If this Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.