£33040 per annum
12 days ago
- Up to £13 per hour plus generous performance related bonus scheme.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Chance to join a long-established local business.
Our client a long-established automotive vehicle accident repair centre in the Newport region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Technician to join their busy bodyshop.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Technician your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. You will need hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £13 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme of up to £4,800-£6,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a long-established local business in the South Wales region.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Thursday with an hour lunch and Friday 8:00am-4:30pm with a half hour lunch.
If this Vehicle Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Paint Sprayer Jobs.