£28000 - £28800 per annum
11 days ago
Starting salary up to £26,800 per annum with £28,600+ on-target-earnings.
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm paid as overtime at time and a half.
Fantastic career prospects with a long-standing independent local business.
Our client, a independent franchise approved car dealership in the Swansea region, are currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Company Director and working as part of a friendly workshop team, as a Vehicle Technician , your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea and be qualified to NVQ/IMI Level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as a UK driving licence with minimal points. Overall you must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with experience of more complex vehicle electronic/diagnostic repair work would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Starting salary up to £26,800 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £1,200 per annum.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-standing independent local business.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm paid as overtime at time and a half.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.