£35000 per annum
0191 446 0461
11 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 / £35,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Premium Brand Main Dealer, is seeking a Master Technician from any franchise to join the team.
Key Responsibilities as a Master Technician:
- The Ideal Master Technician will need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working on the tools and must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Assuming a leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation.
The company is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme that could take your on target earnings to £35,000.
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Master Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.