£27500 per annum
22 days ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday ONLY.
- Basic Salary £24,500 ; £27,500 OTE
- Well-established Main Dealer
Our client, one of the largest family run businesses in the area who pride themselves in their excellent services and customer experience are looking for an experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their team in Northampton .
As a Vehicle Technician you will be required to
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles to an excellent standard.
- Have the ability to work on cambelts, clutches, engines etc.
- Have the ability to work both independently and within your team.
- Support colleagues and have a "jump in to help" attitude should anyone need assistance.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will
- Be a minimum of Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- Own your own set of tools.
- Have a minimum of 3 or 4 years in the Technician role.
If you're looking for a new opportunity at the minute and the idea of training and future progression opportunities sounds of interest then apply today!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.