£32000 per annum
11 days ago
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00, 1 in 3 Sats 08:30 – 18:00
- Excellent Bonus Structure – Team Avg £500 Bonus per month!
- Basic Salary up to £23,000, OTE £29,000 +
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our Client, a Car Main Dealership, requires an Vehicle Service Advisor with recent experience to work within their busy Service Department in the Southampton, Hampshire area.
Ideally Automotive experience, and an understanding of the Pinnacle software system would be preferable however, Our Client is happy to consider non-motor trade backgrounds from individuals who look to provide a 1st class customer service, are hungry to sell additional products and have a positive attitude within their work.
Main Responsibilities for the Service Advisor will include:
- Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair.
- Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop team.
- Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
- Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
- Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
- Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
- Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
Main Dealer Service Experience is preferable, however, our client will accept applications from candidates from other trades with exceptional customer service experience.
If you would like to know more and attend an interview for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch TODAY!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Vehicle Service Advisor role has interested you please get in touch with Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today!!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.