£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
- Hourly rate between £9.27 - £14.10 = £22,896 - £34,827 basic.
- Mon to Fri 08:00 - 17:30 + 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 - 17:30
- Hours: 47.5 hours a week
Our client, an Automotive Business in Warrington are seeking a Mobile Vehicle Technician to cover the area.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- You will need to be a Fully Qualified Level 3 Technician.
- An MOT Licence is desirable but is not essential.
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service type work to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger and more complex mechanical jobs would be beneficial.
What the Successful Mobile Vehicle Technician will get:
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Discount on services provided by the company
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Warrington please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs