£32500 per annum
22 days ago
- £32,500 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm & Saturday Rota
- Prestige Main Dealer
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealership requires an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy Service Department in Chichester.
The Service Advisor key responsibilities will involve dealing with all service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. The Service Advisor will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Key Responsibilities for the Service Advisor will include:
- Frontline customer service
- Dealing with all bookings and enquiries in a team of two
- Updating customers on the cost of repairs and gaining authority
- Chasing final order numbers
- Enquiries are made either via email or phone and in person
- Raising T cards for bookings
- Raising job cards for the techs and matching in the relevant paperwork
- Raising the night board
- Dealing with scheduled servicing
- Contacting the customers to make bookings
The successful Service Advisor will be highly organised and will be able to multi-task whilst working proactively. Having previous experience within a similar role would be highly advantageous.
hours for the successful Service Advisor will be Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:00 & Saturday 07:30 – 13:00 1 in 3 Rota
If you are interested in working at a well-established Prestige Main Car Dealership or you want to find out about other Service Advisor, Service Admin, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Chichester and West Sussex then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, covering the whole of the UK, ranging from places such as Scotland, Wales and Essex. So if you want to find out about Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, get in touch with one of our recruitment consultants today!