£35000 per annum
21 days ago
- Luxury Main Dealer
- Fantastic long term progression
- Basic £31k
Our Client a highly regarded Main dealer in the Cambridge region is looking to a hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician.
As a Car Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
The Vehicle Technician key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
The Vehicle Technician will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience working on the tools and must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and ideally an MOT Tester
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cambridge please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.