£27000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client a highly successful and well established Motorcycle Dealer in Swindon is seeking to employ an experienced Motorcycle Technician to work within their busy yet friendly Company, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company's high standards.
- To carry out service and repair work on motorcycles within times and processes that are specified by the manufacturer.
- Ensure all job records are completed as directed by Management.
- Maintain a high level of workmanship by attending training courses.
- Ensure proper identification and handling of parts used in the service and repair of vehicles.
- To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
- To ensure that all written reports are legible, accurate and explicit.
- Support Company quality initiatives including Quality Management Systems.
- To be familiar with manufacturer standards and procedures.
- Wash all aftersales vehicles to a high standard, including wheels and tyres.
Essential to Have:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- A proven track record working in a professional automotive motorcycle workshop.
- Full valid UK motorcycle and car driving license.
If this Motorcycle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon, please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.