£25000 per annum
0191 446 0461
11 days ago
Basic salary for a Vehicle Service/Parts Advisor is up to £22,000 / plus bonus.
Hours for a Vehicle Service/Parts Advisor is Monday to Friday, 8-5:30
Our client, a Main Dealer near Richmond, requires an experienced Vehicle Service/Parts Advisor to work within their Service department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service and Parts Departments.
Key duties will include:
- Advising on Vehicle Service and Parts queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the service department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc. and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful Vehicle Service/ Parts Advisor will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service and Parts department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
If this Vehicle Service/Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Richmond please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!