£34000 per annum
12 days ago
- £28,000 Basic, OTE £34,000
- Company Car, Phone & Pension
- Monday to Friday
Our client is actively looking to hire an enthusiastic Parts Business Development Manager for their Commercial Vehicle Parts Operation within Southampton.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, sales driven Business Development Manager to develop our clients All Makes parts business in the van, truck and trailer sector for our rapidly growing company
Reporting to the Group Parts Sales Manager you will form part of our established sales team. This Business Development Manager role will be largely field based in the Dorset & Hampshire area with daily travel to new and potential customers across Dorset, Hampshire and the South Coast
Working as part of a sales team, you’ll be responsible for identifying sales leads and reaching out to local business customers to assess their business vehicle needs and converting these to sales. You will manage the end-to-end customer experience, ensuring options are tailored to business customer needs.
As a rapidly growing company our client is looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
Day to day, the Business Development Manager will:
- Making initial enquiries and arranging appointments to meet with potential customers
- Cold calling on new customers
- Visiting potential customers to market parts and to convert to sales
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on volume and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets. seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation. generate leads and cold call prospective customers
The Business Development Manager don’t need experience in parts but we would like experience in sales. Training will be provided
Our client is open to applications from Candidates without automotive experience, however sales and business development experience is a must have!
If this Business Development Jobs interests, you or you would like to find out more about any other parts advisor, service advisor, Car Sales Executive Automotive Jobs in the Southampton area then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.