£25000 per annum
12 days ago
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm, NO WEEKENDS!
Basic Salary around £23,000 + Bonuses (OTE likely to be around £25,000)
Our client is currently seeking a Vehicle Aftersales Advisor to work in its busy main dealership based in South Chester. This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding career prospects.
This role will be roughly a 50/50 split, so knowledge within the Parts Department and a general understanding of the Service department is a must to be considered for this role.
Ideal Vehicle Aftersales Advisor:
- Parts Experience within a Main dealership
- Experience working within the Service department
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking, Punctual and Reliable
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
In return for your hard-work as a Vehicle Aftersales Advisor, our client offers:
- A genuine, Family Run working environment
- Competitive Basic Wage (around £23,000 + Bonus - OTE £25,000+), NO WEEKENDS, Social working Hours
- The chance to work in a very close and long-standing team
You will ideally live within the South Chester area or be able to travel to the South Chester area, and have a working experience as a Aftersales Advisor.
This Vehicle Aftersales Advisor role is one of many Vacancies in Cheshire, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.