£20332 per annum
12 days ago
- £18,532 Basic - 20,332 OTE
- Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 18:00
- Motor Trade Experience preferred
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer is looking for a Quality Control Assistant for their busy site in Exeter.
As a Quality Control Assistant you will be responsible for the quality of the site, with emphasis on cleanliness, organisation and mainting High Standards.
Responsibilities as a Quality Control Assistant include:
- Maintaining the Vehicle Court Yard
- Quality control on all vehicles to ensure there is no Damage and it is clean
- Tagging vehicles due for sale
- Dealing with onsite Logistics
A driving licence is essential for this role as there will be a requirement to move vehicles across the site.
If this Quality Control Assistant role interests you in the Exeter region then give Joel Vincent at Perfect Placement a call today!!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!