£30000 per annum
11 days ago
- Main Dealer
- Dungannon, County Tyrone
- Salary - £21,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 + Saturdays
This Clients Workshop is one of the most modern and innovative environments in Northern Ireland and is equipped with the latest technology and resources.
As a Service Technician, you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of brand products. You’ll also undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring that vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately.
Our Clients Requirements for this Vehicle Technician:
- Completion of an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
- A full driving license
- Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
- A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
- A mindset that prioritises health and safety matters With your skills and experience and our client’s dedicated training and development programme, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills and make your career a success.
In return, our client will provide you with the following competitive package for the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Pension provision
- Life Insurance Cover
- Company health & well being package
- Access to Group Plan at Health Shield
- Manufacturing Training Plan
- 30 days leave
We recruit across this area for car dealerships and Body shops as well a whole host of other automotive businesses. If you're in the motor trade and looking for specialist skilled individuals to fill job vacancies in Northern Ireland / ROI, see what makes Perfect Placement different to other motor trade recruitment agencies.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northern Ireland please contact Demi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.