£33500 per annum
0191 446 0461
21 days ago
Basic Salary up to £30,800 plus performance based bonus.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 – 4.
Our client, a Fleet Maintenance Business in Carlisle, is seeking an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for this Commercial Vehicle Technician role:
- You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be capable of a completing a full range of jobs to a high standard.
- Applicants are ideally sought from HGV Technicians or Plant Mechanics to cover the demand. Experienced Car or LCV Technicians are also encouraged to apply.
- Your daily work will include scheduled upkeep and servicing of fleet vehicles as well as emergency repair and maintenance, on vehicles ranging from cars, SUVs, pick-up trucks, small and large vans up to Trucks including trailer attachments.
What the Successful Commercial Vehicle Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,800 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme which could take your earnings to £33,500.
- Friendly working hours of Monday to Friday, 8-4, giving you a great work to life balance.
- A modern and secure workshop that offers a friendly and professional working environment.
- The chance to join a strong employer and become part of a close-knit team.
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cumbria please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.