£28000 per annum
21 days ago
We are seeking an experience Vehicle Mechanical Fitter to join our clients Manufacturing Team.
Our client is a leading supplier of specialist mechanical systems and carries out in-house manufacturing, assembly and testing of machines.
A competitive salary ranging from £13.00 - £13.50 per hour
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Hatfield.
Principal accountabilities as a Mechanical Fitter:
- Building of sub-assemblies using hand tools and employing fitting skills.
- Building of full machine assemblies using hand tools and employing fitting skills
- Working from engineering drawings and/or instructions
- Setting and operating manual machine shop machinery (e.g. centre-lathe, vertical mill, drills etc.)
- Testing and inspection of components and completed machine assemblies
The ideal Vehicle Mechanical Fitter will:
- be confident working independently and as part of a team
- have good communication and interpersonal skills
- be organised and efficient
- demonstrate good housekeeping in their work area
- have relevant fitting experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mechanical Fitter opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Bedwell at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position, If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.