£23000 per annum
10 days ago
- Basic salary £22,000
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am-6pm; plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Main Car Dealership
- This is an opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer in the automotive industry.
As a Parts Advisor you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding level of service to both the colleagues you work with and the customers you serve. You will need to have excellent communication skills, with a positive 'can-do' attitude and be willing to go the extra mile for the business on a daily basis.
The successful Parts Advisor will be:
- An experienced Parts Advisor with a previous working experience in a busy Parts Department.
- A strong Communicator who is used to dealing with both Trade Customers and the General Public
- An ability to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Experience in using Motor Trade Parts Systems
The Parts Advisor will have the responsibility for not only sourcing Vehicle Parts for customers and the Automotive Workshop vehicles, but also identifying how customer requirements can be met, and building solid customer relationships.
If you are interested in this Parts Advisor role or other Motor Trade Vacancies in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.