Depending on Experience
9 days ago
- Main Dealer
- Salary - £21,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 + Saturdays
Our client, a busy Main Dealer in LondonDerry, is seeking a Workshop Controller to join and lead the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Main Dealership workshop.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
- The client is particularly interested in those from a Military background.
What the Successful Workshop Controller will get:
- A basic salary depending on your experience and skill set.
- Manufacturer and company training to support your career within the business.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established dealership with popular manufacturers.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Londonderry please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.