£30000 per annum
20 days ago
Salary - £21,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 + Saturdays with a day off in the week
Our client is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician to start as soon as possible
Skills you'll need for this Vehicle Technician role -
- Proven experience as mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrics
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals
- Good physical condition
- Relevant qualifications
- Being able to work alone.
- Being able to follow instructions.
- Having good communication and organizational skills.
- Being able to work to deadlines.
Responsibilities for Vehicle Technician -
- Inspecting vehicle engine, mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Routine maintenance work
- Schedule future maintenance and advise on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues
- Provide accurate estimates of time for a repair or maintenance job
If this role interests you or any other roles in the Motor Trade within Ireland or Northern Ireland please give Demi Briers a call at Perfect Placement and he will be happy to help.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!