£30000 per annum
8 days ago
- £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- North Yorkshire Based
- Permanent Job Opportunity
Our client, is the one of the largest motor group covering the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and Scotland and has been successfully trading for many years. They are currently looking to recruit a Workshop Controller to join their North Yorkshire based team.
The successful Workshop Controller will ideally be either a qualified Technician who is looking to take the next step in their career, or an experienced Workshop Controller.
The Workshop Controller will need to be a self-motivated and organised individual who is able to work under pressure, with good IT and people management skills. You must also be customer focused with the work ethic of “first time fix”.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, key duties for the Workshop Controller will include:
- Driving work through the workshop and distribution of jobs to Technicians with the correct skill levels.
- Management of the internal work process for new and used vehicles ensuring pre-delivery deadlines are met.
- Management of a busy workshop and being 1st point of contact for the team of Technicians.
- Ensuring the workshop achieves its individual targets monthly for retail, internal and warranty.
- Management of EVHC and CitNow systems to drive profitability.
- Ensuring the workshop areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Improving customer satisfaction figures for first time fix.
- Liaising with customers and various departments within the retailer.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ripon please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.