£34000 per annum
0191 446 0461
8 days ago
Commercial Vehicle Technician required at Fleet Maintenance Company in Carlisle.
- Basic Salary up to £30,800 / £34,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 – 4.
Our client, a Fleet Maintenance Business in Carlisle, is seeking an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- You must be qualified to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be capable of completing a full range of jobs to a high standard.
- Applicants are ideally sought from HGV Technicians or Plant Mechanics to cover the demand. Experienced Car or LCV Technicians are also encouraged to apply.
- Your daily work will include scheduled upkeep and servicing of fleet vehicles as well as emergency repair and maintenance, on vehicles ranging from cars, SUVs, pick-up trucks, small and large vans up to Trucks including trailer attachments.
What the Successful Commercial Vehicle Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,800 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance-based bonus scheme which could take your earnings to £34,000.
- Friendly working hours of Monday to Friday, 8-4, giving you a great work to life balance.
- A modern and secure workshop that offers a friendly and professional working environment.
- The chance to join a strong employer and become part of a close-knit team.
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!