£24000 per annum
7 days ago
£24,000 basic + bonus
Hours for the Trainee Bodyshop Estimator / VDA: Monday to Friday – 8.00-5.00, Alternate Saturday mornings 8.00 - 13.00
Our automotive client has an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Bodyshop Estimator and Service Advisor to join our clients business based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
They are seeking to employ a candidate who is highly interested in developing a long standing career within the accident repair sector of the motor trade, can dedicate themselves to learning the role quickly in order to go above and beyond expectations.
The successful Trainee Bodyshop Estimator/ Vehicle Damage Assessor will be responsible for:
- Inspecting damaged vehicles.
- Identifying correct repair methods.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Promoting additional services – upselling.
- Prepare computerise and manual estimates.
- Obtain authority from insurance companies.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues alike.
- Attention to detail – making sure everything is correct and within cost limits.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills and knowledge.
Previous Motor Trade experience in either a Bodyshop is desirable but not essential to the role.
If this Trainee Vehicle Damage Assessor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Leatherhead, Surrey area then please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.