£55000 per annum
17 days ago
£25,000 basic with an uncapped OTE of £55,000.
Showroom hours with a favourable and rare weekend rota!
Opportunity to join a well-regarded dealer group who continue to develop and grow their network.
A Main Car Dealer is looking for an ambitious and experienced Automotive Business Manager to join their busy sales showroom.
Do you want to be part of a forward-thinking, franchised main dealer? Would you like to work alongside a range of volume and prestige manufacturers? This could be for you!
The Successfuls Business Managers Key Responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for all F&I procedures and deal stacking
- Maximising sales volumes and profitability per unit sale
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Review finance performance regularly with the finance company and management team and develop an action plan for further development
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
- Be relied upon as a a senior member of the department to drive sales for the company
The successful Automotive Business Manager will be a strong communicator, with the ability to communicate with a broad range of customers. You will oversee the F&I for both the new car sales and the used car stock. This Main Dealer regularly purchases premium brands for their used car stock so a background in this sector of the industry will greatly benefit your application.
If you are interested in this Automotive Business Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear about other Automotive Sales opportunities, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!