£28000 per annum
0191 446 0461
17 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience / £28,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturdays, 8:30-3. No Sundays.
Our client, an Automotive Service Centre in Newton Aycliffe, is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Those with an NVQ Level 2 qualification may still be considered but you will need to have a stable and lengthy working background.
- An MOT licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You must be capable of completing a full range of mechanical jobs efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- You must be confident working in a busy environment.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000 depending on your experience and working background.
- A performance based bonus to supplement your earnings to £28,000 realistically. A busy working environment ensure that this is possible if you are productive.
- Opportunity to join a close-knit team and work for a family-run business where you will be a valued member of staff.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newton Aycliffe please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.