£30000 per annum
17 days ago
- Up to £27,000 per year + Overtime
- Monday – Fridays 08:00 – 16:30
Our Client, a Well-known commercial main dealer is looking for a qualified HGV Technician to join their busy team.
Key duties for this HGV Technician:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
What our client expects of the HGV Technician:
- Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician)
- Current driving licence.
- HGV Licence isn’t essential but preferable
- Must be able to provide a consistent job history.
If this HGV Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Portsmouth, Littlehampton, Waterlooville & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.