£30000 per annum
17 days ago
- Up to £30,000 Depending On Experience
- 40 hour per week Monday to Friday
- Independent Specialist Service & Repair Centre
Our Client, an Independent Specialist is looking for a highly experienced vehicle technician to join their team in Southampton. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within the busy automotive industry.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Hours for this Vehicle Technician role:
40 Hours per week Monday to Friday Only
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role:
Due to the nature of the role, the applicant must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. They must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members. The ideal candidate will have a MOT Licence.
If you are interested in the Vehicle Technician Job, MOT Tester or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Southampton, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.