£32000 per annum
17 days ago
- Up to £28,000 per year + Overtime
- Monday – Fridays 08:00 – 16:30,
Our Client, a Well-known commercial main dealer is looking for a qualified HGV Technician to join their busy team.
Key duties for this HGV Technician:
- Carrying out repairs on commercial vehicles according to procedures and in a timely safe manner
- Carrying out fault diagnosis
- Reporting any faults/defects in accordance with the processes
- Completing relevant documents on the work you have completed including internal documents, customer documents and department of transport documents
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs
- Keeping your workplace clean and returning equipment to designated areas
- Complying with all health and safety regulations ensuring your workplace is safe at all times
What our client expects of the HGV Technician:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician
- A full Driving License (HGV Driving License would be beneficial but is not essential)
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent time keeping skills
- To understand the importance of accuracy.
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to plan ahead effectively and multi-task.
If this HGV Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Portsmouth, Littlehampton, Waterlooville & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.