£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £21,500 basic salary with up to £27,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
- Full brand accredited training provided.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Hereford.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside several other Service Advisors as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out up-selling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/CDK preferable) would be of high priority. At least 1 to 2 years current or recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealer is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Basic salary up to £21,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped annual earnings of £27,000+ per annum.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer accredited training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a large nationwide multi-brand car dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.