£22700 per annum
8 days ago
- £22,000 basic salary p/a
- Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Excellent employee benefits
Our Client is seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Commercial Parts Advisor to join the Parts Department at their Preston depot in the capacity of a Commercial Parts Advisor working an alternating shift pattern.
Our client are a reputable Commercial Dealership and well recognised across the North West. They pride themselves on providing excellent levels of Customer Service first time, every time. Their commitment to their staff, training and wellbeing is at the forefront of their business.
Reporting to the Vehicle Parts Supervisor, with the emphasis on customer satisfaction, you will be responsible for offering parts and accessories to customers and up-selling where possible. Identifying, locating and picking parts for workshop staff and customer by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Other roles and responsibilities for this Commercial Parts Advisor role include:
- Receive stock into the department and correctly locate items
- Recording deliveries and maintaining a signature for the receipt of goods
- Collect returned goods and issue receipts
- Perform external stock checks with customers as required
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and complete the checklist
- Collect parts from other depots as and when required
Previous experience in the Parts Department within the Motor Trade is essential, any knowledge or experience in the Commercial Sector is a bonus and preferred, but not essential. You must also have excellent customer-facing skills and be computer literate.
If this Commercial Vehicle Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Preston, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!