£24000 per annum
16 days ago
A Basic Salary of circa £22,000
Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
Commercial Workshop with a Leading Fleet Company
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Duties of an Automotive Service Receptionist with our Client:
- Booking customers in the diary and manage the front desk reception area
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Liaising with the workshop
What our Commercial Main Dealer Client expects of their Automotive Service Receptionist:
- Previous experience within a Service role (Garage or Dealership)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Service Receptionist to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Receptionist role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.