£35000 per annum
6 days ago
Workshop Supervisor / Technician in Charge in required in Southampton
- Up to £33,000 per year
- Bonus of around £35,000
- Monday – Fridays 08:00 – 17:00
- Excellent Company Benefits
We are seeking a Hands-on Workshop Controller to join our Client’s a Fleet Maintenance Company in the Southampton area.
Our Client is a well-known fleet operator that services and MOTs for many national companies’ vehicles alongside working on their own fleet of vehicles. Our Client ideally requires previous workshop controller experience alongside knowledge working on variety of vehicles ranging from Cars, LCVs & Trucks, as well as some Lifting Equipment.
Our Client is offering the successful Workshop Supervisor:
- First Class Workshop Facilities – Only opened in 2021!
- A Basic Salary of up to £33,000
- Sociable working hours for a great work life balance
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous Manufacturer Training
- Bonus Opportunity
- Market leading Company Pension Scheme
-Overtime rate at time and a half
Duties of a Workshop Controller with our Client:
- Managing a small team
- Allocation and Organisation of jobs in workshop
- Liaising and reporting to the Workshop Manager
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- MOT Prep
- Visual Health Checks
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to company standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- MOT Testing
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Workshop Supervisor
- Previous Experience of managing a team is a must have!
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Time Served or Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a small team
- An MOT Testing licence is a benefit for this role.
- Right to work within the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Workshop Controller to join a fantastic friendly company and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Workshop Supervisor role, or others we have in Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Fareham, Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Andover, Salisbury & Hampshire, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we are one of the largest automotive recruitment agencies in the UK, if you are looking for jobs anywhere in England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland, please get in touch.