£35000 per annum
7 days ago
Up to £31,000 Basic Salary + bonus (£35,000)
08:00 to 18:00 Mon to Fri, Saturday working 1 in 2/3 08:00 to 12:00
Extensive Training Programmes
Automotive Aftersales Manager/ Senior Service Advisor required for a Main Dealer Authorised Repairer in Chichester!
Our Client a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Chichester area is currently looking to hire a senior Automotive Service advisor or Automotive Aftersales Manager for their busy service department.
As a Senior Automotive Service Advisor/Automotive Service Manager, you will be dealing with all aspects of the after sales department to include from Managing the workshop to welcoming the customers in to the Centre. You will be managing a team of 4 Technicians and 2 Service Advisors & 2 Parts Advisors. You will also be actively involved in other departments, from warranty, costings, parts and Service Administration.
Key elements of the Automotive Aftersales Manager role are:
- Calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources for the business.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with brand standards requirements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of manufacturer service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
- Maintain and develop own skills and technical knowledge.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
- Manage financial budget of the department.
The perfect Automotive Aftersales Manager will be adaptable, enthusiastic, customer focused and smart in appearance. You will have the natural ability to provide a good customer service.
You will ideally live within the Chichester area or be able to travel to the Chichester area and have a working experience with the Automotive sector, preferably in a commercial vehicle environment.
Our Client offers an excellent competitive salary package.
This Automotive Aftersales Manager role is based in Chichester and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Automotive Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Service Manager, after sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor or Automotive Jobs in Chichester, Worthing, Pulborough, Portsmouth, West Sussex, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!