£29000 per annum
0191 446 0461
7 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 / £29,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Premium Main Dealer in Carlisle, is seeking an Experienced Workshop Controller to join and manage the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Main Car Dealership workshop.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
What the Successful Workshop Controller will get:
- A basic salary depending on your skill set and experience, up to £26,000 for the right candidate.
- This will be supplemented by a bonus scheme based off the department profits.
- Manufacturer and company training to support your career within the business.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established dealership with popular manufacturers.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.