£30000 per annum
16 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Crew
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am till 5pm and Alternate Saturday Mornings
- Basic Salary around £24,000 Per Annum Plus Saturdays and Bonus Scheme with OTE up to £30K DOE (Basic negotiable and dependent on experience)
- Premium Main Dealership
Our client, a Main Dealership based in Crewe is seeking an experienced, fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their Service Workshop. A well-run business that offers excellent training and progression opportunities to build your career.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our client include
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client Requires of the successful Car Mechanic
- Qualification to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills to participate and work effectively as a member of the team
The Vehicle Technician can look forward to on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits including a competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus a great bonus scheme.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Crewe, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.