£30000 per annum
11 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30 pm + Saturdays Rota
- Earnings around £30,000 per annum
- Career Progression + EV / Hybrid Training
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their workshop based in the Guildford, Surrey area.
Key Responsibilities as a PDI Technician:
- Check over used cars pre-sale and ensure they are retail ready.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor services, cosmetic repairs.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail updating check list in line with dealership standards.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
- Being a team player and offering assistant in busy times
The successful PDI Technician must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can-do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. Our client nurtures a work hard, play hard working environment.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques and keep your skillset current in the ever evolving EV and Hybrid vehicle industry. Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this PDI Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey area then please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from PDI Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals