£25000 per annum
6 days ago
- Up to £21,000 starting salary with up to £4,000+ annual bonus potential.
- Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
Due to business expansion a not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Gloucester!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside a small team of other Vehicle Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Service Advisor will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed. Our client has also mentioned you will required to occasionally assist in the collection and delivery of customer's vehicles for the Service Department.
In order to be eligible the Service Advisor will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. Due to the nature of this role our client has requested that prior working experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or similar would be highly beneficial however is non-essential provided you could from a strong customer service orientated background and are interested in undertaking a new challenge in the motor trade.
Overall the Service Advisor shall be required to deliver the highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction, have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Pinnacle dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential). Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential. A UK driving licence with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £21,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped additional earnings of £4,000+ per annum.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- A contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff purchase discounts, internal staff competitions/prizes, and fantastic career development prospects with a large multi-site dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today