£30000 per annum
16 days ago
- Salary up to £27,000 + overtime ; OTE circa £30,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm, plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Busy and well-established Main Dealer
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade, in this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Our client offers the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously growing as a business.
What are client is looking for in their Vehicle Technician:
- Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- Ideally an MOT Tester qualification
- A proven track record working as a Vehicle Technician within a professional Main Dealer workshop.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Tool Kit.
The Vehicle Technician should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.