£30000 per annum
16 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8.30am-5.30pm / Sundays and a Fixed Day in the week off.
- Salary: up to £28,000 basic + performance related bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client has a thriving Fast-Fit business in Kettering and they are actively looking to hire a Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester with an immediate start!
The workshop is fitted out with the latest equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in. Being a well-established site the successful candidate will become a part of their close knit and friendly team!
The Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role will be to completing services, repairs and MOT's that are booked in each day.
Requirements of the Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Role:
- Current VOSA MOT Tester certificate (for MOT Tester role) and a recent experience completing tests.
- A level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
- Motor trade experience is essential
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kettering please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today