£30000 per annum
16 days ago
- Monday to Friday only
- Amazing Basic Salary of £30,000
- State of the Art Facility
My client is a family owned and ran independent garage looking for an additional member of staff to add to its very professional and friendly team.
As a company they have over the years built up an outstanding reputation for fantastic, honest service within a great atmosphere.
they have invested in the premises to ensure that staff have a nice clean and comfortable working environment as well as the latest tools to do the job efficiently.
Duties of a Vehicle Service Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding business with a true dedication to its staff.
If you are a fully qualified Vehicle Technician with the ability of being a good "all rounder" who is looking to work for a company that will reward and invest in its staff contact me now.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today