£55000 per annum
16 days ago
- Up To £40,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Car + Other Perks
- Monday To Friday Working Hours
- Fantastic Company Benefits Including Holiday Allowance
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic and professional Service Manager to control the aftersales function of a well-established Commercial Main Dealership in the Heathrow area.
As a proactive member of the Dealerships management team you will be required to run an efficient operation of your department, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
The Service Manager other responsibilities will include:
- Manage all Service Department procedures
- Ensure service reception and workshop control manage MOT bookings
- Ensure the night board is completed and booking confirmed on day of booking, all parts for repairs and servicing are on the shelf and marked with the job No. Ensure that the work is prioritised and collection times noted in conjunction with the Workshop Controller.
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of service department, to include daily checks that service reception have obtained starts up numbers for all work, including further updates for all additional work, job set are opened accurately to include all driver defects, including instruction on collection times. Taking special note of all cash sale customers
To qualify for this Service Manager position, you must have a proven track record in the management of Service Management within a Commercial Environment.
Our Client is offering a highly competitive Basic Salary (Dependent on experience), plus bonus, Car + many other Company perks included for the successful Service Manager
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in Heathrow please contact Ben at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!