£36000 per annum
15 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday – Full Time (average times 8.00am-4.00pm but expect to be working until 6pm sometimes)
- Basic Salary: £30,000 / Overall Earning £36,000
- Van, Equipment, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone and Tablet provided.
- Full UK Driving Licence Required.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire an experienced a Mobile SMART Repairer for the Essex and surrounding area covering CM / IP / CB / SG / RM / SS / IG / E / EN postcodes.
Appointments will be booked into your diary by head office which you will access using the tablet provided, the Mobile SMART Repairer will communicate directly with the customer and then check the work off once completed. All equipment will be provided in the van for use.
Key Responsibilities for the SMART Repairer:
- Travelling to the customer site to professional complete work.
- Paint mixing.
- Bumper and trim repairs.
- Painting of half and full bumpers.
- Touch up's'.
- Machine polishing.
- Interior repairs.
The successful Mobile Repairer will need to have a professional track record working in the role, a full UK driving Licence and a well organised and good work ethic.
If you are looking for a fresh new career move on a mobile basis, then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Mobile SMART Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelmsford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.