£24000 per annum
5 days ago
- £20,500 basic + Bonus
- Main Dealership
Our client based in the Exeter area are seeking a PDI/Prep Technician with a minimum of NVQ level 2 and previous experience, to join their already successful team of motor trade technicians.
The PDI Technician / Prep Technician need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Key Responsibilities as a PDI Technician / Prep Technician:
- Check over used cars pre-sale and ensure they are retail ready.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor services, cosmetic repairs.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail updating check list in line with dealership standards.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
- Being a team player and offering assistant in busy times
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this PDI Technician / Prep Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Exeter area then please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today