£28000 per annum
15 days ago
- Starting salary up to £28,000 per annum pending experience.
- 39 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings paid as overtime.
- Opportunity to work with a well-regarded family run business.
Our client, an independent franchise approved car dealership based in the Wotton-under-Edge region, are currently looking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their workshop.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager and working as part of a small team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include:
- Carry out a range of mechanical responsibilities ranging from light servicing to clutches and engine work on our client's customers vehicles (mainly cars/4x4's).
- Carry out used car prep and PDI's in line with our client’s internal procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and documented.
- Adhere to our client’s high standards of health and safety.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Wotton-under-Edge region and will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to IMI/NVQ Level 3 as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with an active MOT licence would be highly desirable however is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £28,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Company pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work with a well-regarded family run business
- Working hours from Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm and Friday 8:30am-4:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wotton-under-Edge please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.