£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a CNC Setter to join our clients well established Precision Engineering business in Norfolk.
Our client a very successful Precision Engineering company near Norwich are looking for a skilled CNC Programmer / Operator.
Competitive salary in-line with level of experience
Bonus & Overtime available
Flexible working hours - Early, Day & Late shifts available
Duties of a CNC Programmer:
- Develop towards programming setting & operating Milling and or Turning Heidenhain 3, 4 & 5 Axis Machines.
- Performing basic offsets. program changes
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
What our client expects of their CNC Setter:
- Must have drive and the right attitude to develop and train.
- Experience with Heidenhain machine controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
Our client is actively looking, however happy to wait for the right individual for the business. With this in mind they have a very strict criterion, in-line with the required experience, qualifications and accreditations.
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC programmer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.