£31000 per annum
4 days ago
- Basic Salary: £25,000 OTE £31,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm
- Friendly and well established business
- Repair, investigate and advise on repair required, to fix the issue right first time
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or above in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Strong communication skills with colleagues and other departments
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to make on the spot decisions, with the customers and company at best interests in mind
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Milton Keynes, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.