£28000 per annum
4 days ago
- Independent Fleet Workshop
- £28k Basic DOE
- Bermondsey, South East London
- All Makes & Models Service Centre - mostly cars and vans
Our Client a Leading Automotive Fleet Repairing Workshop, is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Mechanic with a stable work history to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The Duties for this Car Mechanic role, may include:
- Pre delivery Inspection work; including fault finding and repairs
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Workshop Manager about required repairs and time frames.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician, may include:
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
- Able to work unsupervised
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm and no weekends.
The basic salary is experienced dependable in the region of £28,000 DOE.
This role is one of many Car Mechanic and MOT Tester Vacancies in South East London please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.